Savannah’s entire career has been centered around cultivating relationships, improving processes, and building financial independence for others. She has over a decade of experience working with Fortune 100 companies and their executive teams.
She is a pioneer who figured out a way to apply Agile principles and Scrum framework to both the Real Estate and Coaching industry. She is an innovator who harnessed her professional training as an Agile coach to improve processes through inspecting and adapting. Additionally, she streamlined the sales cycle and marketing cycle to adapt agility and increase the speed to market. This helps entrepreneurs build their business fast with more efficiency and better results.
Currently, Savannah is an active Professional Certified Coach (PCC) through the International Coaching Federation, the gold standard in coach certification, with several global clients. She also prides herself on being trained as a Co-Active Professional Coach and Organizational Relationship Systems Coach (ORSC). She is also a Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC) from Scrum Alliance and she holds the ICAgile Coaching Agile Transitions (ICP-CAT) credential.
Savannah uses her training from Brain-Based Conversation Skills (BBCS) to help people open up new neuro-pathways to achieve their true potentials. Savannah is a certified Training From the Back of the Room (TBR) Trainer from Sharon Bowman’s training program. She uses powerful learning principles based on brain science to enhance her course participant’s experiences. The famous TBR 4Cs model is often used in her class.
Her dedication to Lean/Agile principles and passion for self-improvement is evident in her many certifications and the extent of her training activity and ongoing involvement in the Agile, Scrum, and Coaching community. Savannah is a published author and holds more than two dozen industry certifications encompassing coaching, training, and facilitation.
If Savannah is not coaching or training at a client location, she can be found speaking at a conference or volunteering her time at one of the Agile or Scrum conferences throughout the year. Savannah calls Ohio home, though she grew up in Connecticut. She is passionate about the stock market, also enjoys spending time with her family.
COACHING & MENTORING CREDENTIALS
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) | International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC) | Scrum Alliance
- Certified Team Coach (CTC) | Scrum Alliance
- Co-Active Trained Leadership Coach (CTI) | Co-Active Training Institute
- Organization and Relationship Systems Coach (ORSC) | CRR Global
- iCAgile Agile Coach Certification (ICP-ACC) | ICAgile
- Results Trained Coach (RTC) | Neuroleadership Institute
- Brain-Based Certified Coach BBCC | Neuroleadership Institute
- Small Business Coach | Systems Business Coach
LEADERSHIP & ENTERPRISE CREDENTIALS
- Certified Agile Leadership (CAL1) | Scrum Alliance
- iCAgile Coaching Agile Transitions (ICP-CAT) | ICAgile
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) | Scaled Agile
- Certified Business Agility Coach (CBAC) | Enterprise Scrum
- Certified Software Scaling Coach (CSSC) | Enterprise Scrum
AGILE & SCRUM CREDENTIALS
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) | Scrum Alliance
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) | Scrum Alliance
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) | Scrum Alliance
- SAFe Agilist (SA) | Scaled Agile
- SAFe Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) | Scaled Agile
- SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager (POPM) | Scaled Agile
- iCAgile Certified Professional (ICP) | ICAgile
FACILITATOR & TRAINER CREDENTIALS
- Agility Health Radar Facilitator (AHF) | Agility Health
- Licensed Trainer for Training from the BACK of the Room (TCC) | Bowperson
- Training from the BACK of the Room Practitioner (TBR) | Bowperson
- OpenSpace Agility Certified (OSA) | OpenSpace Agility
- Certified Enterprise Scrum Trainer (CEST) | Enterprise Scrum
- Scrum Foundations Educator | Scrum Alliance
- ICAgile Authorized Instructor | ICAgile
SALES & MARKETING CREDENTIALS
- iCAgile Agile Marketing (ICP-MKG) | ICAgile
- Certified Agile Marketing Specialist (CAMS) | Agile Marketing Academy